:: Menu ::

Delinquency FAQs Click here to learn more!

:: Who Can I Talk To About My Situation? ::

Once you've used NSLDS to locate your loan holders, contact them for assistance. If the Oklahoma College Assistance Program is listed as the guarantor of your delinquent loan, please contact Student Assistance Corporation at 800-635-3786 or studentassistcorp.com.