:: Training & Professional Resources ::
Ready Set Repay offers professional development and financial aid training based on your institution’s needs. Here are a few examples of the training we offer. Contact us to discuss how we can be of service to your campus.
- Entrance Counseling – OCAP offers a PowerPoint version of Direct Loan Entrance Counseling. This presentation is designed to be given by a financial aid administrator. It meets all regulatory requirements and can be used in place of or to augment online entrance counseling.
- Exit Counseling – Like the entrance counseling presentation, this PowerPoint is designed to be given by a financial aid administrator. It meets all regulatory requirements.
- Federal Regulations – Federal regulations are constantly changing. OCAP monitors these changes and, in many cases, we are able to design training to assist financial aid administrators in adapting to new regulations. If there is a topic on which you or your staff need training please don’t hesitate to contact our office. We may be able to help!
Oklahoma Money Matters offers a variety of trainings and hands-on workshops for campus staff and students. Visit their website to learn more about the services they provide.
- Department of Education
- Federal Student Aid (FSA)
- National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS)
- NSLDS Video: How to Find Out What You Owe
- Oklahoma Campus E-clips
- Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education