:: Where Can I Find My Loan Information? ::
The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education’s comprehensive database for all federal student aid information. This is one-stop-shopping for all of your federal student loan information.
At NSLDS, you can find:
- Your student loan amounts and balances
- Your loan servicer(s) and their contact information
- Your grace period information
- Your interest rates
To access NSLDS:
- Go to NSLDS.ed.gov
- Select “Financial Aid Review”
- Read the privacy statement. You must accept these terms to use NSLDS.
- Have your FSA ID available. This is the same username and password you used to electronically sign your FAFSA. To learn more about the FSA ID, visit studentaid.gov/fsaid.
- If prompted, enter your name, Social Security number, your date of birth and your FSA ID.
- Select “Submit”
NSLDS can be a valuable tool for you in keeping track of your student loan information. Checking NSLDS and communicating with your lender will give you the information you need to stay on track for your student loan repayment.
How to Find Out What You Owe